Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today, 8-figure affiliate marketer Mark Ling, is going to talk to us about how many keyword searches per month we should have. If you are in a big hurry and would like to just sign up to all this fantastic no-cost instruction, all you need to do is click this link.
Remember that if you are at work or not on WiFi, you can scroll down and read a summary of the video.
Aaron wants to know how many keywords searches per month should a keyword have to be viable. For example, if he picked two to three keywords for a niche site, how many competing pages and how much traffic should he be concerned with?
And here is what Mark Ling has to say…
Mark makes an important distinction about competing pages to begin with. He points out that two hundred million competing pages, which are not doing very well, is better than 1 million competing pages which are doing very well. In other words, it is not always about the number.
What Mark prefers to do is load up Traffic Travis, which you can get for free following this link, and run the SEO analysis tool.
The top 20 sites on Google, i.e. the sites that appear on pages 1 and 2, will show up. He then looks at how long the sites have been around, how many incoming links they have, whether they have got good SEO on their pages, plus a few other things.
This tells him how competitive a page is. This is because Traffic Travis gives true competitiveness as opposed to Google, which works in a completely different way.
Keyword Searches Per Month
As for how many keyword searches per month, Mark also has some good advice here. He believes that two to three keywords is not enough and using content marketing, can target 20, 30, and even 40 keywords.
This means that he has on average 1500 keyword searches per month which is about what you need if you are marketing digital products.
But remember, that’s only for one or two key words. Mark expects to rank on maybe 6 or 7 keywords, which means that his get over 10,000 searches each month.
There is something very cool about Mark’s method. If you have 20 articles and you are only getting one or two thousand visitors a month, you can just add more articles, with the correct keywords of course. This means your traffic will increase organically without you having to do much at all.
And there you have it. Another great video from an eight-figure affiliate marketer explaining how many keyword searches per month you need. Even better. It’s in a language that even I can understand!
If you want to have a lot more proper training like we just saw above, join Affilorama right away. Check out just a few of the benefits below:
- Over a hundred no-cost training lessons. Their instructional classes are filled with actionable content on a wide range of content especially affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO and PPC.
- It’s 100 % free: there’s no hidden price or fees.
- Learn from the experts. Along with training lessons developed by Mark Ling, people can access their huge selection of meetings and video lessons from additional specialists inside the sector.
What Exactly Is Included
- A hundred+ instructional classes. These classes train individuals, using actionable subject matter, on a collection of themes (SEO, PPC, site building, email marketing and more).
- An online “lesson book”. To keep track of the classes you have learned, maintaining you on track.
- The ability to access Affilorama’s boards. Affilorama’s forum is one of the biggest affiliate marketing community forums on the internet.
- Video tutorials and webinars. Use of their video tutorials and webinars, where they talk straight to a lot of the major leaders in affiliate marketing.
Who Is It For?
- Novice affiliate marketers that need instructional classes directed at new online marketers (like our class “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners”).
- Intermediate online marketers searching for instruction on more complex subject areas like SEO, paid traffic and outsourcing.
If you would like to watch many more short videos from Affilorama’s Mark Ling, click this link.