Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today, we are going to look at a very short but sweet video looking at how ClickBank links work. Remember that if you want loads of free training, you need to join Affilorama’s Free Affiliate Training Course today. There’s more about the benefits below, and there a lot!
As always, the transcript, which is more or less complete for this video, is below. Feel free to read it if you are at work or you have a bad connection.
How Do Clickbank Links Work?
How do Clickbank links work? If I am selling an ebook, do I have to store it on my own server or does Clickbank look after everything for me?
The answer, maybe not surprisingly since Clickbank wants to keep everything as simple as possible, is pretty easy, which is also probably why this video is so short.
If you want to start selling digital products, all you have to do is use your ClickBank links to send people to the merchant’s website.
When the prospective buyer decides to buy the product, everything is taken care of for you, with just a few clicks of a button.
So, say I write an article on ‘getting your ex back’. At the end of it, I’ll put something along the lines of, ‘Click here for the #1 way to get your ex back in 7 days or less’. I’ll probably include a banner if it has an ‘Call to Action’ on it, which will also include my link.
If people click either of my Clickbank links and buy the product, I will get a commission. In other words, the merchant pays ClickBank, and Clickbank pays me.
I don’t have to host the product or do anything technical at all. All I have to do is promote my affiliate links.
If you found that interesting, you are probably really new to affiliate marketing. If you are, then I strongly recommend that you sign up for Affilorama free training.
It is absolutely brilliant and genuinely free. Read the overview and then click on the image below to get started today.
Have You Heard of Affilorama?
If you haven’t joined Affilorama, all I can say is, “What exactly are you waiting for? It’s FREE!” And unlike almost every other affiliate training program on the internet, when it says free, it really means it. Here are some of the great things you get:
In excess of 100 free videos:
- Their lessons are packed with actionable information on a wide range of subjects; in particular, affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO and PPC.
- It is absolutely free: there is no hidden payment or charges.
- Learn from the pros: apart from lessons developed by Mark Ling, users have access to Affilorama’s collection of interviews and videos from other industry experts in the market.
Precisely What Is Provided?
- More than a hundred instructional classes that train individuals on actionable subject matter on a range of themes (SEO, PPC, site building, email marketing and more)
- A digital “lesson book” to keep a record of the lessons you have learned, keeping you on the right path.
- Use of Affilorama’s online forums, one of the largest affiliate marketing user discussion forums on the web.
- Ability to access their video tutorials and online seminars, where they chat straight with some of the major players in the world of digital marketing.
Who Is It For?
- Newbie online marketers that require training lessons directed at fresh affiliates (for example, check out their class “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners”).
- Intermediate online marketers searching for instructional classes on more difficult subject matter; for instance: SEO, paid traffic, and outsourcing.
If you’d like to sign up for all this great free training, all you have to do is click this link.
If you’d like to watch more short training videos from Affilorama’s Mark Ling, click this link.