Hello and welcome back to my blog. Below we are going to look at another ‘Ask Mark‘ video by Mark Ling. This video is nice and short, and is about whether it is better to open affiliate links in the same window or in a new window. If you are in a hurry, and who isn’t these days, you’d like to check out this great free training, all you have to do is click this link.
As usual, I have put the main points below the video. To be honest, it’s probably just as quick to just read what I have written than watch the ‘Ask Mark‘ video. Having said that, I don’t always include all the details so there may be something missing that’s worth watching.
When you make affiliate links in text or in images, do you prefer them to open in the same window or in a new tab or window?
Affiliate Links – New Window or Not?
Mark replies that he prefers affiliate links to open in a new window. He does go on to say that it is not something that should really concern anyone. People these days know how to hit the back button if they have to get back to a site.
However, there are occasions when an affiliate link opening in a new window is a distinct advantage. For example, you may have more than one affiliate offer on your page, say a multiple product review page. The advantage of that is simply that it means that it is very easy for people to see other offers; particularly, if they click the close button on the website that you just took them to.
Have You Heard of Affilorama?
If you haven’t joined Affilorama, all I can say is, “What exactly are you waiting for? It’s FREE!” And unlike almost every other affiliate training program on the internet, when it says free, it really means it. Here are some of the great things you get:
In excess of 100 free videos:
- Their lessons are packed with actionable information on a wide range of subjects; in particular, affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO and PPC.
- It is absolutely free: there is no hidden payment or charges.
- Learn from the pros: apart from lessons developed by Mark Ling, users have access to Affilorama’s collection of interviews and videos from other industry experts in the market.
Precisely What Is Provided?
- More than a hundred instructional classes that train individuals on actionable subject matter on a range of themes (SEO, PPC, site building, email marketing and more)
- A digital “lesson book” to keep a record of the lessons you have learned, keeping you on the right path.
- Use of Affilorama’s online forums, one of the largest affiliate marketing user discussion forums on the web.
- Ability to access their video tutorials and online seminars, where they chat straight with some of the major players in the world of digital marketing.
Who Is It For?
- Newbie online marketers that require training lessons directed at fresh affiliates (for example, check out their class “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners”).
- Intermediate online marketers searching for instructional classes on more difficult subject matter; for instance: SEO, paid traffic, and outsourcing.
If you’d like to sign up for all this great free training, all you have to do is click this link.
If you’d like to watch more short training videos from Affilorama’s Mark Ling, click this link.